Licensed Cannabis Microprocessing Facility in Kitchener/Waterloo Area
Looking for a turnkey licensed cannabis microprocessing facility? This fully operational facility is located in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and is licensed for recreational sales, with B2B sales of processing services, including flower packaging and pre-roll processing. The facility is also registered as a supplier with OCS, MBLL and SLGA.
The facility is equipped with natural gas heating and significant electrical capacity with a 600v supply and lots of panel space to accommodate a growing or automated processing line easily. It was originally used as a small fabrication shop with metal workers, brake presses, and welders, there should be sufficient power for any type of processing operation. The site is equipped with city water supply tested monthly through their systems, a small investment in HVAC could improve operations and environmental control. No RO system is currently installed, but it can be easily accommodated.
The facility is equipped with security infrastructure elements, including window bars, smart locks, and cameras. Three security-cleared individuals are attached to the license, including the RPIC, the Alternate Head of Security, and the Quality Assurance Person. The location is leased with a five-year lease with an additional five-year option, with a monthly lease payment of $2,000/month for the first three years. This cost will appreciate slightly over the last years of the initial 5-year term.
Approximately $25,000 – $30,000 has been invested in the cannabis facility build-out and fit-out, including overall site improvement (floors, walls, licensed processing areas), insulation, and garage door repairs, as well as fixed sink (two sink) with brand new installation. There is approximately $25,000 worth of free-standing equipment and fixtures, including a pre-roll machine, miller, rosin press, proofing cabinet, stainless tables, shelving, desk, and other smaller equipment. Additionally, there is around $3,000 worth of small-scale growing tents, filters, and lights.
For the past 12 months, the business has had a burn rate of between $10,000 – $20,000/month which has been reduced to an approximate current rate of $5,000/month with existing revenue streams. This is being reduced aggressively as sales grow and should be at break even by June 2023. The balance sheet and income statement for the last year can be provided by CannDelta consultants, along with financial forecasts, including a detailed P&L statement. Q4 of 2022 was the best period for the business yet with revenue of $116,000 over 3 months and on track to beat that for Q1 2023. Ask your CannDelta representative for updated information in April.
Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase a truly turn-key licensed cannabis microprocessing facility that is ready to go! Contact us for more information.
- Thousands of booked B2B processing work in 2023 already with multiple contracts currently in stages of negotiation.
- Dried Cannabis, Extracts and Edibles Sales Amendments (Recreational sales) have all been achieved.
- 25 minute drive from licence site to OCS warehouse location in Southern Ontario (Guelph).
- CFIA food production licence.
- CRA excise license with initial stamps in inventory.
- Sales partnership in Manitoba & Saskatchewan which includes a key, independent retail partner with 16 stores across both provinces – providing guaranteed initial orders for our sourced/branded dried cannabis products.
- Currently have 11 SKUs listed in Manitoba and Saskatchewan with another 12+ coming to market in Q2 of 2023.
- Fully developed edible oil product ready for the market, which is being sold through the OCS with live sales in Ontario and shipments heading to Manitoba & Saskatchewan in April 2023.
- QAP is open to staying with the license to support new owners/operations.
- Ideally looking for full divestiture of the business (100%), willing to support until the new owner obtains regulatory approval.
- Future potential in Cannabis Health Product (CHP) processing in addition to cannabis industry revenue streams.
- Sales of products and processing services continuing to grow organically (21 SKUs active and will be 32 SKUs active by the end of July)
An Exciting Opportunity to Operate Your Own Legally Licensed Cannabis Micro Processing Facility! Located In in the Kitchener/Waterloo Area. Secure, Cinder Block Walls, Brightly Coated Epoxy Floors, Stainless Steel Counters, Shelving Units, IR Integrated Cameras, This Site Is Licensed And Turnkey, Ready To Operate.
Business and All Assets
1,250 square feet
Urban – Industrial
Business Remarks: Fully Licensed with Health Canada, Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) cannabis licence.
Items Needed to Operate: Change of Control Notification to Health Canada, Security Clearance for New Personnel – CannDelta will assist with the above.