Property: Leased, $1639.09 + HST gross per month, three years into a 5-year term.
Transaction type: Asset Sale, RSA transfer (Buyer must have or acquire their own ROL)
Parking: One space dedicated, plenty of free parking around the building
Retail Property and Business for Sale!
Are You Ready To Own A Piece Of History And Join One Of The Most Thriving Areas In Niagara Falls? This Store Is Located On Queen Street And Won’t Last Long. This Area Is Steeped In History, Dating Back All The Way To 1853. The Potential Here Is Profound. This New Storefront Is Where Luxury And Functionality Meet To Create The Ultimate Shopping Experience.
With Only A 5-Minute Drive To The Falls, The Storefront Is In A Prime Location For Tourism. Airbnb’s Are Allowed In This Area With A Massive Influx Of Visitors From All Around The World. Our Customer Base Includes Visitors From The United States & Europe, Making Our Business An International Canna-Tourism Hotspot. Compared To Other Dispensaries In The Falls, Our Location Benefits From Foot Traffic, Making It More Convenient For Customers To Find. Located Next Door To Nautica, A Busy Fine-Dining Restaurant Serving Some Of The Tastiest Food On The Street. Across The Street Is “Color By Kelly”, A Hairdressing Salon, Whose Clients Will Also Come To Support This Small Business.
Part Of The Downtown Community Of Niagara Falls, Which Has A BIA (Business Improvement Association) Providing Collaboration Opportunities, Free Marketing On Social Media. As If All Of This Wasn’t Enough, A University Is Expected To Come Into Play In 2024 At The End Of Queen Street. This Means An Influx Of Students Will Be In The Downtown Niagara Core, Providing Even More Potential Customers. Don’t Miss Out On This Amazing Opportunity. Our Storefront Is Located In One Of The Most Desirable Areas In Niagara Falls, With A Built-In Customer Base, Supportive Neighbors, And Ample Parking With A Neighbouring University Expected To Open In 2024!
Included with the sale:
– Brand new HVAC system (15k value)
– Brand new flat roof (10k value)
– Brand new Cabinets custom built and imported from Italy (55k value)
– Expensive/Luxury/Heady Glass Wear Hand blown by renowned artists in Canada (5k value)
– Brand new beautiful ceramic tiles, with marble tiles for the front walkway and going into the backroom
– Vinyl throughout the back room and storage area.
– 15 cameras on site with fantastic coverage to secure the premise (16k)
– Custom hand-made signage, that is backlit (Total 20k)
– Custom Suspended 3D Signage and lots more in and around the store
– Vinyl wrapped all walls to match the store design
– Suspended ceiling for easy access to electrical
– One point of sales system (two merchant devices to accept visa/debit)
– One large 50-inch tv, with space for a second large TV
Fully Air Conditioned
Approved Location (>150 meters from schools)
Close to Shopping, Restaurants, Cafes, Parks
The seller has received CROL & CRSA License with AGCO, the Alcohol Gaming Commission of Ontario.
Business Remarks: Fully Licensed and Open
Items Needed to Operate: RSA issuance for buyer, exterior signage in buyers store name.