Staff: Approved, Security Cleared Quality Assurance Person (QAP) Full-time
Size: 1,250 Square Foot Building – Lots of Room for Expansion (Building Approvals from Municipality)
Offer Price: $2,000,000 CAD
Possession Remarks: Immediate
Type: Freehold Sale, Share or Asset Sale Possible
Processing Activities: Packaging, Edibles Production, Packaging Dried Flower/Pre-rolls, Kief Screens (Physical Extraction), Rosin Press.
Size: 1,250 sq. ft.
- $300K of booked B2B processing work in 2022 with multiple contracts in negotiations.
- Dried Cannabis Sales Amendment (Recreational sales)
- CFIA food production licence
- CRA excise license with initial stamps in inventory
- Sales partnership in Manitoba & Saskatchewan which includes a key, independent retail partner with 18 stores across both provinces – providing guaranteed initial orders for our sourced/branded dried cannabis products. 2 product launches (4 SKUs) are planned for July 2022.
- Edible & Extract SA application submission pending in June, should secure this extra rating in the next 3-5 months.
- Fully developed edible oil product ready for the market, which is being requested by OCS – only limited by Sales Amendment.
- QAP open to staying with the license to support new owner/operations.
- Open to the sale of anywhere between 70-100% of the business.
- Future potential in Cannabis Health Product (CHP) processing in addition to cannabis industry revenue streams.
An Exciting Opportunity to Operate Your Own Legally Licensed Cannabis Micro Processing Facility! Located In in the Kitchener/Waterloo Area. Secure, Cinder Block Walls, Brightly Coated Epoxy Floors, Stainless Steel Counters, Shelving Units, IR Integrated Cameras, This Site Is Licensed And Turnkey, Ready To Operate.
Business and All Assets
1,250 square feet
Business Remarks: Fully Licensed with Health Canada, Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) cannabis licence.
Items Needed to Operate: Change of Control Notification to Health Canada, Security Clearance for New Personnel – CannDelta will assist with the above.