Title: PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Department name: Production
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Overall Objective: The Production Supervisor will be responsible for the coordination and execution of all manufacturing, packaging, labelling, sampling, order fulfillment and equipment and facility sanitation.
What can you expect to do
- Embody the company’s business mission and strategy, and act in a responsible, ethical, and honest behaviour while consistently leading by example.
- Be a strong and empathetic People Leader: Inspire autonomous decision-making, drive talent development, set goals and objectives for direct reports and support them in achieving individual and team progress.
- Manage all shift activities, including both internal and temporary staff.
- Maintain and promote a positive and productive work environment through team communications and rigorous root cause analysis.
- Ensure the manufacturing team strictly adheres to the company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Establish personnel requirements to meet operational and productivity schedules.
- Ensure completion of all documentation related to production and sanitation activities.
- Troubleshoot any issues related to equipment, materials, or personnel. Propose and lead corrective actions should issues arise.
- Supervise the execution of the edibles manufacturing and packaging processes.
- Oversee all packaging runs, order fulfillment activities and batch sampling for external testing.
- Ensure the company’s facility remains organized and kept in a sanitary condition.
- Other related duties as assigned and as operationally required.
What we are looking for
- 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment or similar.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Able to coordinate and supervise multiple activities simultaneously.
- Self-starter, collaborative and team-oriented.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.