Marketing Specialist – Professional Services: Cannabis
Toronto-based – John Street office
CannDelta, Inc. is a leading regulatory and scientific cannabis and psychedelics consulting company based in Toronto, Ontario with beautiful office space on John Street steps off Toronto’s busy Queen West district. CannDelta is spearheaded by former Health Canada agents with a growing team of consultants from various backgrounds. CannDelta is a vibrant company in a new field that is disrupting the cannabis and psychedelics services space.
We have a fun and personable work culture. We are a young but quickly growing start-up company in an exciting new industry with a great deal of immediate growth potential. We are expanding quickly to meet the needs of our clients and require intelligent and motivated people to join our team, and to help shape the direction of the company.
We want someone who is excited about our brand and service offerings with the knowledge and experience to take us to the top. We are launching several exciting campaigns over the next year and we require a detail-oriented, quantitative, and creative mind to help us to execute.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, tech-savvy self-starter who will collaborate with the executive and sales team to build and strategize new marketing campaigns. You will be managing a variety of projects and providing support for advertising campaigns.
This is a full-time position for a Marketing Associate. An ideal candidate is an intelligent, creative, friendly, and ambitious self-starter with strong abilities in campaign development, market research, and social media management with a desire to learn and bring new opportunities to the company.
- Report marketing activity and monitor analytics.
- Create, review, and post social media scheduled content across all platforms.
- Create, contribute to, manage, and execute the company’s marketing campaigns and campaign strategy to achieve our financial goals.
- Assist with managing social media, and website content.
- Prepare marketing materials (e.g., brochures, banners, backdrops, swag) for conferences as needed.
- Report on the success of marketing campaigns to the executive team and provide strategic recommendations to increase success as needed.
- Work with the sales team to drive new business from the web and marketing efforts.
- Work to develop an effective knowledge of the Canadian cannabis and controlled substances regulations, and the ongoing changes in the cannabis and controlled substances industry in Canada and globally in order to support the team.
- Attend conferences and tradeshows to promote our brand.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines at a time, maintain project status updates, meet internal and client expectations and provide feedback to both clients and CannDelta’s team in a professional and constructive manner.
- At a minimum, an Undergraduate Degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Recent and relevant work experience in social media marketing and content creation
- Proficient English (writing, speaking, and understanding) is required, and French is a strong asset
- Graphic Design and Video Editing is a strong asset
- Market research experience is an asset
Please send a personalized cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Video submissions are welcomed.
Though we thank all interested candidates, due to the volume of applicants, only those being considered may be contacted for an interview.