A business plan is a document that describes a business, its products or services, how it earns (or will earn) money, its leadership and staffing, its financing, its operations model, and many other details essential to its success. Your business plan is not only a necessity when seeking financing for your project, it is a recognized management tool that outlines exactly what your company will do and how it plans to succeed.
CannDeltas Business Plans, Logo and Brand Development services, along with an Investor Pitch Deck and Web Page Development will help explain your business model and win over investors.
Elements of a business plan
- The proposed company name and a description of your business.
- A market and competitor analysis.
- A discussion of what makes you different from the competition.
- SWOT analysis.
- Organizational and legal structure.
- Sales plan and financial forecast.
- Executive Summary.
Sales and Marketing Plan
Create a unique brand, develop your marketing plan, set sales targets. You should have measurable targets so you can monitor your progress towards them throughout the year.