Internal Job Postings
As the Business Development Representative you will be an integral part of the CannDelta team by driving new revenue. You will be responsible for outbound sales calls, building lead lists, creating mail merges, booking meetings and updating calendars, and following up with clients, as required.
About the Role
CannDelta (Downtown Toronto) is looking for a Business Development Representative that is eager and excited to kick off their career and join our team. The ideal candidate will have an energetic, can-do attitude and be comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment.
Prospect into strategic business accounts via phone, email, and social strategies
Drive business growth and pipeline through setting up qualified meetings for Associate and Senior consultants
Maintain and organize records using Salesforce (experience preferred)
Be a subject matter expert in cannabis and psychedelics regulations and compliance
Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book and manage appointments and influence company growth
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or a related field
1-2 years of experience in a quota-carrying position
Experience with outreach such as phones and email
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Strong time management and organization skills
Previous experience with Salesforce is preferred
Contract (6-months), with possibility for Full-time
Why Work with Us?
- Work directly with leading experts highly recognized in the cannabis industry
- Contribute diverse and meaningful work where you play a critical role from day one
- Experience a supportive and inclusive company culture that embraces and rewards each employees’ valued skills and talents that work together towards our remarkable growth
- Explore a wide range of industry knowledge and be part of the conversation, with our office located in a thriving industry hub
- Engage with a company with a huge vision and a team of smart, ambitious and fun-to-work with colleagues
- Office building is located on the subway line and has access to many amenities (work-out room, fitness classes, sauna, bike lockers, etc..)
- Dress in the office is business casual
This is a 6-month contract position that could lead to full-time, permanent position. Salary is competitive and to commensurate with qualifications.
Should this position reflect your experience and interests, please email your resume to email@example.com and ensure the subject line reads: “Business Development Representative”. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview.
Video submissions are welcomed.