Type: Freehold Sale (Land and Facility) including licensed cannabis business
Transaction Type: Share sale, owners looking for complete divestiture
Growing Style: Indoor/Coco coir in pots
Health Canada Licences: Micro Cultivation, Micro Processing, Sale for Medical Purposes
Sales Amendment: Earned for dried/fresh cannabis
CRA Licence: Issued
Farmgate Licence: n/a
Size: 3,600 sq. ft. on an 80,000 plot of land
An Exciting Opportunity to Operate Your Own Legally Licensed Micro Cannabis
Dynamic, micro cultivation facility in the Gatineau region that has a lot of potential and capability to expand and convert from a micro to a standard cultivation licence. The seller is seeking a full divestiture of the facility and turnkey licensed cannabis business, equity investment or potential merger/partnership opportunities to drive revenue growth.
· A purpose retrofit built, wholly-owned, 3,600 ft² licensed micro cultivation facility sitting on a 80,000 ft² of land.
· Vertical growing integrated system with state-of-the-art equipment and LED lights
· The facility is comprised of three grow rooms with 16 ft high ceilings, a mother/veg room, clone room, trim room, processing room, and secure storage area.
· The facility is equipped with high-resolution security night/day (infrared) cameras, and motion sensors allowing for easy conversion to the Standard sub-class licence from the Micro sub-class.
· Dynamic and reliable cannabis cultivation with one harvest every five weeks
· Diverse genetic bank of different and rare strains
· Conducting craft-style cannabis production
· Production of premium craft flower can be ramped up higher via expansion on existing and owned land or by upgrading the existing vertical racking system and some other equipment to further increase sales and profit
· Radiant Heat Floors Enable Temperature Control of Rooms and Facility During Winter Months.
· Lean operating costs
· Qualified/Trained Staff (i.e. Master Grower, Quality Assurance Person, etc…) with security clearance
· This site can be easily upgraded to a Standard Cultivation Licence with very minimal time and cost
· Distribution and sales agreement in place with strategic partners for The Quebec and Ontario Market and in the process of signing new partnerships for other provinces.
· The seller is looking for a new operator to take over the business. Currently, the owner has contracts with the SDQC and the OCS for adult-use sales.
· Independent And New HVAC System With Mobile Dehumidifiers And Foggers.
· New CO2 System With Dispersion in Each Room.
· New Diesel backup Generator Capable of Powering the Facility for up to Three Days.
· Reverse Osmosis Water Filtering and Storage System
· Automated Mixer for Nutrients and Water Supply
Business and All Assets, including intellectual property and trained staff.
Business Remarks: Fully Licensed, Sales Amendment Approved
Items Needed to Operate: Change of Control Notification to Health Canada, Security Clearance for New Personnel