Call Toll-Free
1 (877) 274-6777

CAURD Licensee in Manhattan Seeks Full Divestiture (Over 3 Years) ID# i202441440

Terms & Conditions

Size: N/A
Price: $2,250,000
Revenue: Currently pre-revenue
Possession Remarks: 49% Immediately, 51% within 3 years

Details

Real Estate Investment Listing – Reference ID: i202441440

ID#: i202441440

Asking Price: $2,250,000

Location: Manhattan, New York City, NY, USA

Entity for Sale: A Limited Liability Company operating under a CAURD license.

Property Overview: An opportunity to acquire a Limited Liability Company (LLC) with a coveted Conditional Adult-Use Retail Dispensary (CAURD) license in the prestigious and bustling borough of Manhattan. The LLC is established and compliant, offering a significant foothold in one of the most dynamic markets in the world.

Organizational Structure: The LLC’s detailed organizational structure, including information about directors and officers, will be disclosed to serious investors upon further engagement.

Investment Opportunity: The seller is open to discussing the ideal arrangement for the project, including equity or revenue share options that will be aligned with the investor’s contributions. This ensures a partnership opportunity that is both lucrative and fair.

Transaction Preparedness:

  • The seller has pledged to provide comprehensive documentation, such as photos, floor plans, and financial statements (P&L), ensuring a transparent and informed investment process for qualified investors.
  • Full divestment is a consideration, with the option of an immediate partial sale of 49% equity and the remaining 51% post the required holding period, subject to negotiation and regulatory compliance.

Regulatory Compliance:

  • The entity is fully compliant with New York State Office of Cannabis Management (OCM) regulations, including proximity protections for the Manhattan region.
  • Further details on the location associated with the CAURD license and any additional assets held by the entity will be made available to prospective investors.

Interested Parties: Investors are invited to reach out directly to CannDelta for more detailed information and to discuss the potential investment. CannDelta will manage all inquiries with the utmost confidentiality and professionalism, providing personalized guidance throughout the investment process.

Next Steps: For those looking to enter or expand their footprint in the New York cannabis market, this is a prime investment opportunity. Contact CannDelta directly to explore the possibilities this CAURD-licensed LLC presents.

Please Note: All communications and inquiries regarding this investment will be channeled through CannDelta to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of the process.

This investment represents a chance to join the exciting cannabis industry in New York, one of the world’s most vibrant cities. Take the first step towards this exceptional opportunity by contacting CannDelta today.

Get in touch!